عاجل| مدارس عجمان الإماراتية تعلن عن وظائف جديدة للمعلمين والمعلمات.. ننشر نص الإعلان
Welcome to City School. As part of our community, you will enjoy outstanding benefits and play an integral role in contributing to the development of future generations in a diverse community of hard-working, academically outstanding and resourceful faculty, administration and staff members.
We provide a welcoming, inclusive environment where every member of our community can achieve their full potential. Our employees are a fundamental part of what makes this institution so distinctive, helping us break new ground and constantly strive to excel.
Discover our current job vacancies:
PRIMARY CLASS TEACHER
- Accomplish the college’s objectives concerning students in respect of admission inclusive of instruction, progress, and examination
- Develop course design and identify needs consistently for revision of curriculum
- Participate in the preparation and implementation of department academic plans
- Monitor issues and concerns related to student and direct activities for the enhancement of student learning within the department
- Develop and sustain appropriate structures for management, consultation, decision-making, and communication with staff and students
- Manage and preserve students’ records of achievements
- Assist students with research and internships
- Supervise academic advising of students in department programs
- Manage and assist in the use of practical labs
- Participate in the administrative tasks within the department
- Propose and implement policies within the department to enhance research activities and academic development
- Coordinate with Department Chair and other members of the department to enhance college’s research projects
- Follow-up on the assessment and quality assurance of academic programs within the department
- Ensure a safe, healthy, hazard-free environment for both staff and students, guaranteeing full compliance to health and safety standards
- Ensure that college’s equipment under the department’s control are properly maintained and serviced as required
- Ensure all activities are carried out to the highest possible standards and that the required evaluation and monitoring procedures are properly documented to ensure both compliance and improvement; such procedures will include teaching, research, and management of all resources
- Comply with auditing, quality assurance, and risk management procedures both internal and external in safeguarding eminent service to staff and students
- Prepare accurate and correct e-Course file for all courses assigned
- Participate in various projects that serve the community
- Participate in the accreditation process and document preparation for the related academic programs
- Native Arabic Speaker
- Minimum 3 years’ Post-Doctoral experience.
- D/Doctorates with minimum Assistant Professors or Associate Professors levels.
- Relevant undergraduate and graduate teaching experience in English and Arabic.
- Willing to relocate to UAE.
- Candidates with UAE Attested Ph.D. Degrees shall be preferred.
- Able to work as per the schedule, covering morning and evening program.
- Teach both undergraduate and graduate courses through the use of blended learning approach.
- Must have prior experience teaching HRM courses
- Prior experience in designing of Course/ Curriculum development
- Advise/ mentor students
- Perform administrative duties as needed.