هام.. جامعة الشارقة تعلن عن وظائف جديدة لأعضاء هيئة التدريس.. ننشر نص الإعلان
تعلن جامعة الشارقة عن وظائف جديدة لأعضاء هيئة التدريس وفقا لنص الإعلان التالي:
التفاصيل والتقديم من خلال الموقع الرسمي هنااااااا
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR / ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR / FULL PROFESSOR IN FASHION DESIGN AND TEXTILE / FULL TIME FACULTY / VISITING FACULTY
CATEGORY Faculty Members College of Fine Arts
COLLEGE Fine Arts and Design
DEPARTMENT Fashion Design with textile
The College of Fine Arts and Design seeks a qualified candidate to teach full time fashion design and textile courses beginning September 2022.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
• Ability to teach design studio and related courses in the area of fashion design and textile, with a special interest in teaching history of fashion or representation (drawing, CAD), pattern making, advanced textile printing courses.
• Strong research abilities and design activities.
• Outstanding design skills with industry experience.
• Academically advise undergraduate students.
• Participate in Program/Department and College assignments, activities, & events.
• Actively participate in relevant professional activities in order to improve teaching and subject matter competence.
• Serve on faculty committees as appointed or elected.
• Participate in engaged scholarship (Community Engagement) and other activities as assigned by the Department Chair or College Dean.
JOB SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
Applicants holding PhD/MFD/MDes degree or equivalent with an excellent record of academic performance and/or industry experience. Preference given to candidates demonstrating:
Effective teaching skills and professional experience.
Experience in teaching and learning digital media and technology.
Solid knowledge of CAD.
Ability to teach courses in support of design studio.
Good record in related research or fashion industry.
Minimum 3 years teaching experience in higher education institutions or 5 years fulltime industry experience in an established business or company.
Excellent oral and written communication skills (in English).
Strong interpersonal skills towards effective professor-student interactions, both one-on-one (student interaction) and in group (classroom) sessions.
Sincere interest in assisting each student within a diverse and multi-cultural community to maximize their academic and personal potential.
Team player that is motivated to strengthen and advance the department.
JOB LOCATION University of Sharjah (Main)
GENDER Male or Female
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE 3 or more
LIVING IN UAE Open for all