- Strong knowledge of Biology as a subject and the ability to handle Grade 11 and 12 students.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, communication, public relations, and interpersonal skills.
Biology Teacher Requirements:
- Master's degree & B.Ed. in Education with a specialization in Botany/Zoology.
- Proven experience as a Biology teacher in UAE.
- Minimum 2 Years experience in Higher Secondary CBSE.
- A thorough understanding of best practices in teaching.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, flexible disposition.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Capable to teach Biology (Science) for Secondary class and subject.
- Capable to prepare Grade 11 and 12 students for appearing CBSE Examination.
- Prepare daily and longer-term lesson plans in accordance with the curriculum.
- Use Computers to assist with lesson preparation, teaching, and reporting.
- Develop and maintain good working habits and discipline in classrooms.
- Supervise students during classes and at other times in the school day, including in the playground during breaks.
- Attend staff meetings and other training and development sessions.
- Assess and evaluate students' progress in written and oral work.
- Discuss student's progress and concerns with parents and administrators.
- Prepare for and attend Parent- Teacher Interviews and other functions.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Higher Secondary CBSE: 2 years (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place