Please apply for any of the exciting opportunities below by emailing your resume and cover letter to: [email protected].
This page is updated regularly, so please check back!
We are currently interviewing for this position at our American curriculum school:
- Grade 2 Homeroom Teacher - Must have a license and degree in elementary education. Starting date: August 17, 2021. Interviews will be ongoing until a candidate is selected.
- PE Teacher (male-high school). Must have a license and degree as well as experience. Starting date: August 17, 2021. Interviews will be ongoing until a candidate is selected.
- E-Learning Coordinator - Degree in instructional technology. Able to conduct professional development and lead initiatives. Prior experience required in professional development of teachers. Starting date: August 17, 2021. Interviews will be ongoing until a candidate is selected.
- High School Social Studies - Degree and attestations complete. Able to teach US Government and World Geography, prior experience in either or both preferred. Starting date: August 17, 2021. Interviews will be ongoing until a candidate is selected.
All teacher candidates must be licensed teachers and their degree must match the area of teaching they are applying for. We give priority to candidates who are currently in the State of Qatar. Unless exceptional, we may not be able to provide entrance into Qatar at this time.
We do not accept candidates who are not properly licensed, do not hold the appropriate degree and who are unable to be attested for approval with the Ministry of Education.
Our process includes the following steps to get started:
- Submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
- If selected, you will be asked to complete a job application.
- Once the job application is returned, you may be asked to interview.
- For teaching positions, you may be asked to conduct a demonstration lesson.
- Once you interview and conduct the demonstration lesson, we may check your references and offer a position.
This is the beginning of the process. There are additional steps. However, we share this so that candidates know that we take hiring the best, qualified teachers seriously and strictly adhere to this process. Candidates can be eliminated at any step in the process as there are often multiple candidates participating in the process.
Thank you to all candidates who submit resumes and cover letters!